Thursday, October 7, 2021

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post 11

Covid has seriously thrown a wrench in the works for the social aspect of the holidays, I don’t know if we’ll see holiday parties return, but this is the time to consider them, and all the other events that are coming, and do a wardrobe check. 
When I do a wardrobe check it almost always starts with the boys. I actually start back at Thanksgiving, do I need to grab anything to dress them up? What about if we take them to see Santa, do I need to grab new clothes? Christmas eve? PJ’s? And as for us, what if there is a work party? Do we need to grab anything new? All the holiday clothing items aren’t out just yet, but they’re slowly arriving, and being prepared and knowing what you need will be half the battle.
The answer to these questions by the way, Thanksgiving, both boys are good, so is Cale, I on the other hand am lacking in the wardrobe department (y’know, having two kids changes your body). Going to see Santa. If it happens this year, I’ll probably pick up a Christmas sweater for Jake, but I expect Brock will fit into ones that Jake only wore a couple times. PJ’s, while they’re undoubtedly going to see them in their Christmas Eve box, odds are the Elf will bring them a set they can wear leading up to Christmas too. Work Party? Again, Cale is probably fine, I might need to grab him a little something, I will need to probably keep this in mind when I get shopping. Then there is New Years Eve, and in previous years it has been a themed party we attend. Last year it didn’t happen, but it could be back this year. 
So that’s the wardrobing I’m looking at right now
-Mama Bear Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...