Monday, September 28, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #3 Travel and Guests


          What a week. Both of these little stinkers got a cold this week. So far Mom and Dad have had a throat tickle and a stuffy nose...I stress so far. So been a bit of a whirlwind. Fortunately what I have been working on lists pretty well all week. I can do this while I get nailed down for marathon nursing sessions. 

           I'm looking at travel and guests. Because of the times we're in, this might not be as relevant as it has been in previous years. It might also might require more effort, and more flexibility. We're exceptionally luck to live where we do, and the plan is to travel for Thanksgiving, and have guests for Christmas. But provincial boarders could close again.

            Planning for these have been my project. I don't feel like what I'm doing is a one size fits all deal. In my situation planning for guests is a far lesser project than planning a 4 hour drive with a toddler and a newborn. I think I might do a post about that after we've survived the travel.

           K, Luv ya, Bye

           Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...