Monday, October 5, 2020

Planning A Matheson Family Christmas Post # 4 Plan for Halloween

                     When I do these posts, I make sure I cover the Holidays in between. Christmas seems to require a lot more work, which is why I start when I do. This year the hardest one to plan for is actually Halloween. If everything shuts down again on us, I can still celebrate every one of them with my family...except Halloween.

            We have made some alternative plans, but it still requires us making some plans, including costumes, and treats.

            We will still be decorating. I never used to decorate, but Jake likes it ( there are several things I never worried about, but do now for Jake). I went to the dollar store and got some new decorations. 

             Getting my ducks in a row for Halloween has been my latest project.

         K, Luv Ya, Bye 
       
         Nancy,Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...