Monday, September 21, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post # 2 Plan Thanksgiving


           I know in the states Thanksgiving is very much part of the Christmas season. I get all my stuff started early, so it is for me too. In this series I do cover the holidays leading up, Thanksgiving being the first. Jake and I have been decorating for Fall, he's honestly a little too into the decor, he keeps wanting to play with it all (breakable are up high). 

            In a time too where the world is in the wait and see mentality, some of this planning may be wasted. Thanksgiving however, we like to go to my In-laws, so my planning is typically travel. Because we're still wait and see and I'm not 100% sure we can cross the provincial boarder, I'm doing a backup plan if we're staying the blazes home. I already have a turkey in my freezer, and a couple staples too. So I'm putting together a menu and shopping list, much like last week. The other upside with picking this stuff up, this stuff goes on sale for Thanksgiving, so non perishables can be scooped up for Christmas now too.

          K, Luv Ya, Bye 
          Nancy,Cale,Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...