Saturday, October 24, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #7 Inventory/Plan Decorations


           This one is a favorite for me because it is legit Christmassy, not just something for organizing. I go through my decorations every year and make a list...ok 3 lists, wall, surface and other. It refreshes my memory of what I'm working with. Then I make a rough plan of how I want to decorate. It makes things easier when the time comes to put everything out. What's more, I will have a very hands on helper this year. 

           Honestly if I wanted to be super efficient, I could make a spreadsheet and just add new items every year...but truth be told I enjoy digging through the totes. 

           Another bonus to doing this, I know what we might want to pick up. I like greenery when it comes to my decorations, and outside elements. I tend to pick up some garland or floral each year as a result. We've had another week where a few of us have been sick. When Jake and I shake the cough, we have a date to go to Michael's, just the two of us, so odds are we'll spot some stuff then too.

           K, Luv Ya, Bye 
           Nancy, Cale,  Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...