Monday, October 19, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post # 6 Linens and Toiletries

              This week is mostly housekeeping chores, things to tick off your list early. Typically when I do this step, the biggest part of the project is cleaning out, reorganizing and an inventory of our linen closet. I turf incomplete sets of sheets, and tattered towels. I figure out if I need to pick any up. By this time of year my linen closet is usually a mess, and I start from scratch. However I had a nesting phase in July, so this part was pretty basic.

          The other part of this is taking a page out of the early covid playbook, pick up your Toiletries and paper towels. Yes, I just said to pick up and store away toilet paper....and paper toweand hand soaps. I swear this is not a covid thing, I do this every year. I also have no intention of buying out any stores. Just grabbing an extra pack of them, so you don't have to worry about it later. 

           K, Luv Ya, Bye 

           Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...