Monday, October 26, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post ##8 , Start shopping

          Truth be told, I already had a couple of things. I ordered something for Brock back in March...5 months before he was born. Over the weekend I completed the main gift part of the boys gifts. I just need to finish stocking staffers. I have my nephew's mapped out, I have a couple ideas for Cale, and my in-laws. As always our siblings are the hardest to shop for. 

           I feel like this year, it's going to be even more important to shop early than ever before. Ordering online is already going the speed it would at Christmas, this is what I have been told by friends who are postal workers. It begs the question, what will  it be like when Christmas actually arrives. And stores? Them being crowded will not be good during covid, not to mention most stores are counting the number of people going in, so lines outside are likely going to be bigger. I do these things, and posts, to make things less stressful. Think how much better you'll enjoy your day, when you can bypass the insanity.

           K, Luv Ya, Bye!
           Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...