Saturday, October 31, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post # 9 Wardrobe Check


          We're not a family who go to fancy parties. The fanciest it gets is my work Christmas party. But like many we have some events that require a wardrobe check. We usually worry about Pj's, New Years Eve attire (which has been the same thing more than once) and this year, I want to find festive matching tops for the boys. Typically that last one would be special for a trip to see Santa. Unfortunately I think we'll have to forget that one this year.

          The last 2 Christmases, we have taken a picture around the tree with our Pj' on. When it comes to wardrobe check, well Brock has never had a Christmas wardrobe, and Jake was wearing 18 months still last year (he's 3t now). Also Cale's red pj pants met their end this year. 

           So yesterday Brock and I ventured out and covered the wardrobe aspect of our holidays. We will also be doing my nephew's Christmas eve box this year and so I picked out a pair for him too. He and Brock are in a unique situation, this will be both of their first Christmas, and as such trying to figure out what size they will wear at Christmas. They both got 2 pairs of pj's. My brother and sister in law will be doing my boys Christmas Eve boxes, and odds are my two will end up in their pj's from that...but I generally have Jake wearing Christmas pj's starting pretty early, so we needed some on hand lol.

          K, Luv ya, Bye

          Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 


Ps...Has anyone seen poppies anywhere? I have been looking for them 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...