Sunday, November 1, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post # 10


            A good portion of our excitement this weekend was the Halloween party we took the kids to in lieu of Trick or Treating. My two little super heroes having a marvel vs dc showdown. Jake had an absolute blast. He also knows that once Halloween is over, in our house it's Christmas. So this morning eggos and Rudolph were had.

          This weekend wasn't a  terribly exciting event in getting ready, more house keeping really. Finally getting all our Summer stuff away ( there was ice in Jake's pool). Also this is just the time of year we always change the batteries on our smoke detectors. I know a lot of people did because they do with the time change. I also got into the dryer vent and vacuumed that. I also checked the fire extinguishers

           Honestly the real I include this in planning at all is because in a recent year, I didn't, and had a beeping smoke detector through Christmas. 

            So this is typically when I have at the end of every planning post to get your poppy...but I can't seem to find them anywhere....what's up with the poppies this year?
           K, Luv Ya, Bye 
          
           Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...