Monday, September 27, 2021

Planning A Matheson Family Christmas Post 7

Well, I did have a video recorded for today, but we had a sick little man on our hands this weekend (still do), so I had no time to edit. So I’m swinging in instead with a screen cap of my video, and the rundown of what the post was all about. 
 Since about January, I have been keeping a notebook for Christmas. One exercise I have been doing is a minimum of once a month, I have listed out every person I buy for, and a gift idea for them. As a result, I have a pretty decent idea of what I’m getting everyone this year.
 However, this doesn’t help you in the slightest. This is why I thought I would share another method of picking out gifts I have used over the years. My dad was always an excellent example of this, so I will use him. You write down the person you’re buying for, and list things that you know they like or that make you think of them. If I were doing one for my dad, it would look like this:

Dad: Coffee, coca cola, video games, walking, comics.
This list could be much bigger, but if you look at it, there are already plenty of great ideas in there alone. If you do this with each person, it makes gift giving easier. I’m not about to say you won’t have any struggle, I struggle every year for my Brother in-law. But it’s a formula that works, and does help for sure. 

Sorry there was no video or jokes (if you even actually like my humor), but I am a Mama Bear, so I have to watch over the cubs.
-Mama Bear out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...