Saturday, June 26, 2021

Leon Day

Happy Leon Day! Well...yesterday. yesterday marked 6 months until Christmas 2021, and I am amped! Anyone who knows me knows I am a Christmas nut. Well today I celebrate that we are closed to this coming Christmas, than last. This year brings the hope we will be with our families again. I don’t want to see an ornament with 2021 that sport toilet paper and face masks. 
I have Christmas on my mind frequently, so much I am part of a Christmas group on fb, and I have been enjoying my Christmas fix all year. I’m even going so far as to organize a gift exchange on the group. We have people on there from all over the world and I put out feelers to see if there was any interest, and it was overwhelming. We had people from Denmark, Germany, Australia, South Africa, and or course I expected the USA to be the overwhelming majority. So, I already have the Facebook page for that, and it will go live in September. 
Another thing that I will of course kick off in September is my Christmas planning blog. I have been planning my planning. I pretty well have the series mapped out for the year. Every year is different from the year before because I find things to tweak, or my priorities change (kids, am I right). Last year’s series was exciting to me because Jake was getting in on the action. This year will be even better, because he can get in on more, and this year Brock will be a little more alert (probably not getting in on it like Jake, but still in there). In the years I did this before the kids, I had no concept of the stressful side of the holidays. I have a better idea now, but I still move forward as always, and feel that this planning series helps to alleviate some of the stress. If this is something that appeals to you, keep your eyes opened for upcoming posts. There will likely be a couple more teasers before it all gets going, but I am very excited. 
Mama Bear Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...