Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Foam Party!


A couple weeks ago we bought CLR to give a serious clean to our bbq. One of the things I heard it's supposed to be great for is cleaning the dishwasher. Our dishwasher is old, and we frequently complain about something about it, so I thought sure why not.

Well, I didn't bother to measure and mindlessly poured it into the dishwasher. I was fortunately sitting on the kitchen floor with Brock when I spotted it, so it didn't get too big; but there it was, foam coming out of my dishwasher. Immediately I shut it all down and Cale and I used a measuring cup and turkey baster to get out as much of the water and foam as we could. This was a process we repeated until the third time it didn't spew out bubbles. I also sat on my kitchen floor with my coffee and refused to leave until the cycle was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...