Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #20 Wrapping

                    I have always enjoyed wrapping, and in my earlier years with this blog series, it may have been that little task I would place about mid December. This was back when I would take about 4 gifts to ns in November, and have maybe 6 more to wrap before Christmas. Now I have 5 gifts for one kid...times have changed. 

          Because I would like to continue enjoying wrapping, I place it on my to do list early. That way if I only do a couple and get too tired (last 2 years) or I'm too sore on the floor (3 years ago), it's not a one shot deal. I still have time. Truth be told, my wrapping started a while ago. Jake wanted to wrap his gift for his dad and for his brother, and I just did mine for Cale then. About a week ago, when I sent all th gifts we were sending, I wrapped then those too, and making that work got tedious. The other day Brock was down for a nap, so I figured let's get his done. I got through them so quick I did Jake's too. 

          Cale is the only one who has wrapping left. Poor guy could just do it when I go to bed at night, but he falls asleep as it is, probably best he doesn't with a pair of scissors in his hand...

         K, Luv Ya, Bye 

         Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...