Friday, December 4, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #19 Cards



           A friend posted a question on Facebook recently asking if Christmas cards are antiquated, and honestly, they probably are. None the less, I enjoy sending them and receiving them. If ever there was a year they were needed, I would say it's this one. Much like gifts, send them early, multiple reasons why. 

           Selfishly, you could get one back. To make sure it gets there. If you send to someone who likes to include their cards in decorations.  The list goes on. 

          K,Luv Ya, Bye 

          Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...