Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #18 Sending Gifts


          I have a couple friends who are postal workers. They have said that there were times in the beginning of all this covid stuff, that it seemed like Christmas it was so busy. My logic was, if it was like that then...what would Christmas be like? 

           So today we sent off our gifts. We expected to have to do this for one gift, but because of covid, we had to send along other gifts as well, which was a little sad. We also received one of our boxes too, because everyone had the same idea in our families. The hope has always been this is just a precaution, but it's looking more and more necessary. 

          K, Luv Ya, Bye 

          Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...