Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #17 Finish shopping


           Yes, you read that right, especially if you are ordering online. Yesterdat was actually this biggest online shopping day of the year! That said yesterday we ordered another gift each for the boys. Jake's may not be here until Christmas Eve...

           This may sound like it's super early to some, but let me tell you this. I dated a man who told me he finished shopping on Christmas eve. I married a man who shopped the weekend before Christmas. I'm looking down the barrel of 10 years with him, and he has been done shopping for about a week. He sees the upside, and odds are you will too.

            K, Luv Ya, Bye 

            Nancy,Cale, Jake,Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...