Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #29 Put Away What's Under the Tree

         


          There is definite potential that I just opened myself up to major judgement, but this is what my main living area looked like at it's worst over Christmas. While it's improved, my goal today is to get all the Christmas gifts out from under the tree.


          I don't know about you, but I am SO bad for leaving them there too long. The sooner they're put away, the sooner there's some normalcy in my house again. Today Cale is back to work and Jake is back to the sitter. My hope is Brock will take a good nap, and I can tackle this (some one doesn't like to nap when big brother is home). That said m new couch is coming today too, and will require some attention. It will take me, probably a couple weeks to get back to normal.


         As the New Year comes, don't you find your To-Do list doubles? The New year brings new beginnings, and you may not make a resolution, but it definitely has a feeling of new starts. For me, I just want to organize every inch of my home...I do in fact have a problem yes 


         K, Luv Ya, Bye

         Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...