Saturday, December 26, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #28 Boxing Day


            I will likely hit up some after Christmas sales, I typically do. That said tomorrow is not the day I will venture the stores...I would like to this week though. The key to boxing day sales is knowing what you want and planning accordingly. Hitting the first day of boxing day sales is much like Black Friday (see black Friday post). But if you go a little later, it is still important to have some vision for what you're after.

             I truly believe in shopping all year, and have gone on boxing day for Christmas gifts the following year. Unless something jumps out at me, this isn't how I typically operate though. 

             My planned stores? Michaels, Canadian tire, kent, home depot, home hardware, and eventually Walmart. I would like to pop in to the dollar store too, just to see if I can get a couple more of an item I got this year, but that's not for the sale...
Michaels, I'm looking for greenery, garlands, pics and wreaths. I freaking love wreaths and own one ( I have many more doors). All the others, lights are on my radar, but from what I understand, they'll be harder to find this year. All of them I'm looking for decorations, but they would REALLY have to pop at me. Walmart it will be mostly wrapping paper and totes. 

           These are things I'm interested in, but we'll see how much I achieve (I will do a haul post).

           K, Luv Ya,  Bye 

           Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...