Thursday, December 24, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #27 Christmas Eve


             The planning is done. We're here. Parts of today have gone slow and some has flown. Brock is in bed, and shortly Jake will be too. Cale and I plan to watch a movie together and call it a night. We have been trying to make the best of today, but there is definitely a bit of a damper without the rest of the family. Part of me is very sad. Partly because I'm struggling to try and give Brock a first Christmas that sort of resembles Jake's, and that's almost impossible. None the less, we are provided our boys with the best Christmas we can. 

           We made a toast at dinner, we're missing our family this year, so we can be together again next year. If you are with family or no, I hope you're like us and trying to make the best of this Christmas.

          K, Luv Ya,  Bye 

          Nancy,Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...