Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #26 The last Minute stuff


             If I'm being honest, I prefer Christmas Eve to Christmas day. That's when there's anticipation, the Family is (typically) arriving. If you go for a drive there is a quiet calm that only happens once a year, and the kids are trying to spot Santa in the sky. There is a magic to Christmas eve.
               This is why I'm on fire today. I'm doing as much as I can today, so I can enjoy tomorrow. There will still be some parental duties after the kids go to sleep tomorrow night, but I'm trying to keep it as minimal as possible. So the grocery stash I've been working on is no longer in its designated spot, it's all in the kitchen. The cookies are thawing on a tray in the kitchen. Gifts are migrating to the tree, and the prep for the departure of the Elf is underway. 

            K, Luv Ya, Bye 

            Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...