Monday, December 21, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #25 The Last Grocery Trip


             Ok, the last big grocery trip, I actually planned it out so it could potentially be the last big one of 2020. I also have to stress big, because  Cale is at the store right now...partly working partly picking up the couple things I noticed after my trip.

            I hate crowds, I did before covid...so much worse now. That's part of the reason I start shopping early. My last big grocery trip typically happens on the last day both Cale and I have off. I'm up usually at 6 hitting the store at 7. There will be the odd thing I need between now and the new year, but I have 3-4 dinners covered by leftovers and when I plan my weekly menu, there are typically 4 meals planned, 2 leftover nights and a pizza night...taking us to 2021 isn't that complicated. 

        K, Luv Ya,Bye 

        Nancy,Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...