Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #30 Take Pictures

           




           This task might seem frivolous to some, but believe me, it can seriously be your friend next year. Every year since we moved in the house, I go around and I take pictures of all my decorations I have and what I did with them. Above are the same piece of furniture, and what I have done for 3 years. While it's not the same way twice, it gives me ideas for next year. It also reminds me what I have, because I don't know about you, but every year when I open those totes again, there are items I had forgotten I owned. I also have some other organizing plans, but that is for another post. My decorations will be up for at least another week. There was only once I ever tore down early and it was my first Christmas away from my family. I got emotional on boxing day and just tore it all down. I get way too much enjoyment out of organizing now to do that. 


          K, Luv Ya, Bye


         Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...