Thursday, November 26, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post # 15 Black Friday Prep

          I realized that the States are celebrating Thanksgiving today, so tomorrow is Black Friday. If I had been working, believe me, I would have known. 

My #1 tip for Black Friday...have a plan, know what you want and prioritize. Black Friday is not a "just looking" kind of day. Typically there is a deal calling you to a store, so know what you want.

#2, This is Canada, not the US. No stampede killing some one to get to the deals. We have a viral video of employees clapping for customers and the customers coming in smiling. You want to hit the stores early. From my experience, it gets busier as the day progresses. Also if you want a "door crasher", be there when the doors open.

#3, Don't go in a rush. If you have to be somewhere, it's not the time to go shopping. In a regular year, customers typically outnumber customers like five to one. This year, it will likely be slower with covid protocol in place 

I'm sorry, but I'm not working it this year, so I will be doing what I did 2 years ago (when I was on Mat leave with Jake) watch Hallmark and Drink Hot Chocolate.

         K, Luv Ya,Bye 
         Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...