Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post #14, Freezer

           

       Thanks to Covid, our weekend plans were canceled. Our area was limited back with no unnecessary travel. My in- laws were supposed to come today, but this order was effective as of midnight last night. Total bummer. We had some special plans, but hopefully this will get out of the way now so we can still have Christmas together. Don't worry Bev, we're saving some of the fun for you then.

         Friday is typically the day of the week I go grocery shopping. Since September I have been chipping away at the perishable items on our holiday grocery list. We're close enough now, we can start picking up frozen items too. Shouldn't be too much left when we get to the final hour.

          K, luv ya, Bye!

         Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...