Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Less than a Month


         Yesterday was my Birthday and I realized...I'm less than a month away from getting started for Christmas, and of course doing my blog.

          This will mark my 5th year doing the series and have things ever changed in that time. We went from an apartment to a house. We went from just Cale and I to having a kid. This year we have two. 
 
         The year Jake was born he was six months old when the series started and it was my first year I went into it saying, we'll see how this goes. Well Brock will be one month when I start this year, so let me emphasize it. 

          My blog is an outlet for me, and anything that has me planning for Christmas makes me exceptionally happy, so I'm trying to make my posts a priority. 

           Wanted to share this little teaser because I have my plan mapped out and I am excited to get going next month
     
         K, Luv Ya, Bye 

         Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...