Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Upcoming Christmas Series

       

          My favorite thing to write about is my kid(s). My second, is Christmas. Yes I realize, it's July, but if you know me, and know how I operate, this post comes as no shock. If you don't, quick history here. Prior to me starting this blog, I had another, called Unclouded spirit. It was something I started in my early 20's, and it was something I worked at to just shake some negativity out of my life. I would do a yearly Christmas planning series, and I have brought it over to this blog. 

          Here's how it typically goes down. Starting on September 15th, I share the things I am doing to get ready. If I'm being honest, I have typically started little bits by now even, but we're in a weird time right now. My theory is, you start early, it spreads out the load. Financially has always been the main priority for me, and don't get me wrong it still is a priority, now it's more spreading out the stress that can come with it. That was something I really didn't get until I was a mom. 

         I still plan to go forward with this model, but I will have a child about a month old when September 15th rolls around. On one hand, writing these posts, will be amazing for me to sit down and type up...the question will be how much will I actually be on top of. I still plan to do this and it would start two months from today...which is why I'm writing this now. I DO plan to do it all, and have started to map out my plans, but another thing that I have done since becoming a mom, when it comes to Christmas is prioritizing. More on that in the post I'll be itching to write in August. I used to work in Radio, and this post is something we'd call a teaser...though I think I'm more teasing myself. 

        k, Luv Ya, Bye

        Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...