Sunday, September 22, 2019

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas post #4, Inventory and Organizing the Linen closet

       


        Most of my friends know at this point I have started my Christmas planning, but they all think I'm about to haul out my tree at any second...not the case. I have a bunch of organizing I'm doing at this point. One thing I always do this time of year is gut my linen closet, and take inventory. That said, this year, Cale has already re organized our closet, so I only need to take inventory. This is also when Alice's towel collection gets replenished ( and it's about to be used a lot more too).

         It may sound more like housekeeping than preparing for Christmas, but let's be honest it is one of those things that could be a last minute scramble,  and I kind of hate those. Besides, I would much rather use our time in December for more festive activities.

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...