Thursday, September 19, 2019

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas, Post #3, The Grocery Lists

            The picture on this post was my Christmas gift from my Brother and Sister in-law last Christmas. I have been making notes all year with gift ideas, snacks, recipes, and of course my grocery lists, yes plural. When I make my menu, I make my grocery list, and it breaks up into 3 parts, fresh, frozen and non perishables. Why you ask? I have already started grocery shopping for Christmas. Right now I'm exclusively using the non perishable list. Above my fridge is an awkward to reach rarely used cupboard that is perfect for this. It designates the items, so they don't get used by accident. If you'd like to see my lists, check out below.

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

        Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...