Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas, Post #2, The Menu


           Why do I start this blog series so early? Honestly I love Christmas and could do an all year one, but the practical answer is money. Christmas is expensive, so I try and spread out the cost, one factor is the food. For this reason, I have my menu sorted now for Christmas Eve, Day, Boxing day, and the day after ( do YOU want to go grocery shopping that day?) That said, a lot of my menu is leftovers. Fortunately Christmas does tend to be pretty traditional, so it's not like it's hard to do. When you do it, don't forget beverages, snacks, and those little things everyone has that "it's not Christmas without. If you're looking for some inspiration, check below.

        K, Luv Ya, Bye

        Nancy,Cale,Jake and Alice



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...