Sunday, September 15, 2019

Planning A Matheson Family Christmas, Post #1


              101 days from today is Christmas, and for that reason, I welcome you to my 4th year doing my Christmas planning blog series. First year on THIS blog, and first year with an actual title. I start 101 days to Christmas, because it's the series I used to follow and pay tribute every year. Her's I'd far more refined ( and American). It's more of instructions, while mine is, hey, here's what I tried. I'll post for this series once a week minimum, on Sundays. Each post might need additional posts, so Sunday's I'll always let you know. I also only promise the one, because I might have other things I want to post about. For example we have a great family day planned today, watch for that.

           This said there will be 2 more Christmas posts this week, because I have started working on some stuff already, and it's one of my favorite things to start with and typically a major money saver for me, so watch for that. Today I simply post to say welcome back to another year of planning, attempting to organize, and seriously enjoying Christmas.

      K, Luv Ya, Bye!

      Nancy,Cale, Jake and Alice
          


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...