Sunday, September 29, 2019

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas post # 5


           Every year earlier posts cover the holidays between the start of my blog and Christmas. There are 3 and I do recognize all 3. Thanksgiving and Halloween both played a part in our house this week. Most of our Fall decor has been out for a while, this week was finishing touches. I also need to grab a wreath hanger, for my Thanksgiving wreath. I also kind of want to find a little something for my door for Halloween, just so there is something between my Thanksgiving wreath and my Christmas one. I'm leaning to something with a skeleton, because it would seem Jake is a fan of skeletons.

          Beyond that, we got our Halloween treats for trick-or-treaters...now the question is, how much will make it to Halloween?

          Today is our family day, so we have some stuff we're going to do. I also need to go over my grocery list progress. Gravy, hot chocolate, stuffing and the soups are done, but I need to look it over.

           K, Luv ya, Bye 

           Nancy, Cale, Jake and Alice 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...