Friday, August 2, 2019

Our Saturday Morning outing

         
Jake and I have a little outing we do on Saturdays. We will get up, go our morning stuff, and then we go to Michael's. Last Summer, I wasn't mentally in the healthiest of places, and when Cale got off work we often went to Michael's. It was air conditioned, I love going there, and Jake had a fondness for the floral section. The floral section is still an area we need to stop, big difference now is he reaches and wants to grab everything.

        Michael's tends to be ahead of the retail curve, because let's face it  crafters need time to get into their seasonal projects ( this is my mental justification anyway). Fall has been out for about a month, so our last visit, I expected we'd see some Halloween, and sure enough, I was right. However, I didn't expect see Christmas...but guess what. I told this to my mother in-law who said it's too early, as would most. Take a breath, it's just the stuff for wreaths, and ribbons...which again, time is needed so...

        As it does every year, this appearance opened my mental floodgates to planning for Christmas, and blog series, which (though the location has moved) is on it's 4th year, and going to be VERY different this year. I'm not being all consumed by planning this year, instead I have been making an effort to be in the moment more. That said, yes the blog will be back, but very different. I'm not going to be as stiff about everything, but yes, I will start in September still, because this is what my budget allows.

         But for now, let me enjoy my summer...and look forward to my Fall.

     K, luv ya, bye!

      Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...