Saturday, August 17, 2019

Less than a Month


          So when I post this blog post, I expect a little backlash. That said, we're less than a month away from my Holiday planning blog series. Seriously good news for me because I just looked at my linen closet, and it is a total wreck. Organizing it is typically part of  my series.

          What's different this year? Well let's start with the name. Christmas Blog series has been the headline for the last 3 years, year 4 brings a new, more personal title.

         Also the rigid schedule. So instead of dictating what YOUR assignment is, I'm going to share what I have done.

          The frequency of the posts. This may or may not be a good thing depending on who you are. This is for multiple reasons, but the biggest is, I'm back to work, and things have changed. Not only do I work in retail ('no ugh said), but I'm on the leadership team in my store this year too. Honestly I feel like the quantity of posts is dropping, but the quality will improve. I promise one post a week, but there might be the odd week when there is more.

        That's what I'll call my "sneak preview", won't be long now!

        K, Luv Ya, Bye!

         Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...