Saturday, August 24, 2019

Early, but for a Good reason

       
        Ok I know that I said that my Christmas planning series doesn't start until next month, but there is something I really need to encourage. Spreading out shopping. I know I know, you don't even want to think about it right now...here's the thing, because I have this mentality, not only do I have things I have that I'm watching to go on sale, but I have 2 gifts for Jake already.

        I do realize I'm sharing this about a child who will be a little less than two when Christmas rolls around and it's pretty easy for me to spot a paw patrol anything and realize I'm getting a big reaction later, and when he's say 7, he will be getting into specifics. That said, I'm watching for other items for other people too.

       This was all brought on by me finding a toy I had been considering for him for a while, and it was like 50% off this evening. I had a pretty awesome shopping day in general today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...