Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Relearning all of this


          I discovered this morning how much I forgot about newborns. I remember a lot of the basics of course, but little tricks I developed, I have forgotten a lot. You know how a lot of meats you only flip once while cooking? This was my approach with nursing...if that makes sense. I now remember, because I struggled with nursing Jake, I would flip him back and forth from side to side. This not only kept him awake nursing, at night it kept me awake too...I rediscovered it this morning. 

            Or what worked to put Jake to sleep, it's been tweaked, and I remember little tricks that help. I'm just over 3 weeks in and remembering...slowly. It's pretty cool to get to slow down and enjoy this time, I didn't necessarily get to woth Jake being so overwhelmed...kind of funny I was more overwhelmed with one than I am with two. 

            K, Luv Ya, Bye
            Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...