Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Planning a Matheson Family Christmas Post # 23 The Sanity basket


          As you can see, the pic for this post, is a screen cap from Pintrest. The Christmas morning Sanity basket is not a concept I came up with, but I discovered it, and it's one worth adopting into your yearly planning. In a nutshell it's a basket of items that you might need on Christmas morning to open gifts, and make things work, but it's already compiled for you, so you don't have to go running.

          Here are some things I put in ours:

           *scissors 
           *tape
           *batteries 
           *garbage bags
           *utility knife 
           *can opener 

            I can be front and center for all the action. I can also make magic happen when I get a special toy going. 

          K, Luv Ya, Bye 

          Nancy, Cale, Jake, Brock and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...