Monday, July 1, 2019

New Blog Same Me...Sort of

       
If you are reading this and have read my blogs before, for starters, let me say thanks. Thanks for taking the time to check up on me, and see how I'm doing and what I've been up to. I started Unclouded Spirit when I was in my early to mid twenties and was seriously looking for direction in my life. Unclouded Spirit was more of a wish than an accomplishment. If I look back on the last three to four years my life, and who I am has changed, drastically, so I decided to start fresh.

          If you have never seen my blog before, welcome to my actual first post under this name. I'm a 32 year old, wife, mom, dog mom, and I work full time in retail, and recently received a promotion onto my store's leadership team. I used to be a radio announcer, and while I must say I love my job, the itch to broadcast appears every so often, as such I plan to make some of my posts vlogs. I love to read, mostly biographies and personal development books. I am a Pinterest addict, I also love to get creative and of course Christmas (which will consume a fair portion of my posts starting in September). I like to make plans and lists, but I've been trying to catch myself to enjoy the moment more. A downside to planning, I feel like the first year of my kids life was a total blur...but then that could be parenthood too I suppose.

          I chose the title "It's Just Mess", because it's something I have been telling myself for a while now. You know that time before baby is born, the "nesting phase"? Yeah, I was taken off work due to being a high risk pregnancy. While it was slow moving, my house, was spotless, and when I spot appeared, I was on it. It was the cleanest my house has ever been, and then...my son was born. And I was killing myself trying to maintain my house, my kid and my sanity. Kid is thriving, house was...meh, sanity went out the window. It wasn't until I accepted that mess is ok that I started to breath again. I type this with my kid's clothes strewn all over the floor, and about 3 baskets of clean laundry to be folded, but it's just mess. Today was Canada day and we spent the day adventuring as a family, and my kid laughed and smiled, and now I'm taking a little time for me, because it's good for me, and that all across the room is just mess.

          Let me tell you what you will not find on my blog. You will not find the mom with the perfect body ( I had a c section, and my stomach is shaped like hopewell rocks now...google them if you don't know what I mean), the perfect house, the perfect decor, the perfect life. At no point will my posts be pin worthy. But they will be honest, and messy, and I will have fun writing them, so maybe you can find some joy in these posts too.

          K, Luv Ya, Bye

          Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're not getting a Puppy, and B isn't old enough

Oh....hey...yeah...I kind of bailed huh? Well I had to choose something that had to go for my own sanity, and apparently this wa...